Alright my old Empire!

I'm just a bloke in London who happens to be dissatisfied and in need of a place to vent. The purpose of this place is to talk about things that happen in and around London (England). Often I may use official statistics and economic theory as evidence, most of the time I will just be talkin' out my own Elephant and Castle!

Note: If you have come here for a bit of Anneka Rice you have come to the wrong place.

Sunday 3 February 2008

How to woo a lady

Konnie Huq is one fit bird - she's the one that presented that London Mayoral debate and whose babylons Borris was oogling over. Mind you, I was slobbering too.
I would love to take her out on a date so that I may woo her. I would take her for a drive around my manor, show her what a dump it is and let her expereince what it's like living in rabit hutch housing which one has to pay a bomb for so that she may sympathise. After giving her the tour around my local area I would then take her somewhere nice to eat, perhaps the McDonalds drive thru on Green Lanes (near Manor House) or perhaps I'll go slightly upmarket and take her for a romantic dinner for two at Pizza Hut. I would, at some point, present her with some flowers I would pick up from the flower pot that belongs to the old munter next door. Flowers always do the trick! After dinnner I would then give her a snog and tell her to come back to my yard for a bit of rumpy pumpy. After some the physical activites I would expect my bird to be tired, so I'll ready some hot pot noodle for her and then live happily ever after.

No comments: